Sunday, July 23, 2017

UPDATE! NEW BOOK! It's been a while. Here's what I've been up to....




Hello all.

I trust you've all been good for the 7 or so months I've been away. I know, I know, you've all wondering where I've been, what I've been up to, waiting and spilling precious blood while you sit on all those pins and needles.

Well, besides listening to "Evermore" from Beauty and the Beast on repeat (I REALLY like that song), I've been making some changes here and there, biggest among them probably is the move I've made to the Japan. It's something I've wanted to do for years and I finally made it. I've been doing a lot of eating, a lot of drinking, a lot of studying, and a lot of catching up with old friends.

But most importantly, as far as you the readers are concerned, I've been readying a new book. It's a Halloween children's book of sorts with illustration done by yours truly. I started writing it at the end of last year, and finished the writing sometime in the beginning of this one. But with the impending move to Japan I didn't really have the time to finish it all until I got here. But now, the illustrations have been illustrated, the color has been added, the formatting has been formatted, and it's ready to release out into the world.

I'd like to introduce you all to "The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends." The characters have been in my head for nearly 20 years. The story for less than that, but still quite a while. The characters have gone through a couple of design changes over the years, but I like what they ended up becoming. I hope you all do as well.

This story was intended for ages 8+, perhaps those with a slightly higher reading level,  but I also think it's great for adults. And a couple of early readers have agreed with me, thankfully.

It's available for pre-order (link at bottom) and it will be released on August 14th, just in time for Halloween. But if you can't wait for that, the paperback is already available for purchase (accessible through the same link at the bottom). The audio version will be following soon after.

I certainly hope you all enjoy it. I worked really hard on it and am pretty proud of it. It's for the truly young and macabre at heart.

Amazon Link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends Presale
Amazon UK link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends UK


Also still on sale in digital, paperback and audio book forms
The Death of Death (Perma-Free)
Autonomously Yours




No comments:

Post a Comment