Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Autonomously Yours, is FREE for a limited time! Perfect 4th of July reading!


http://www.amazon.com/Autonomously-Yours-Compandroid-K-Parker-ebook/dp/B00SFLL55U/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Hello everyone. It's been a while. I've been busy making some changes in my life, most of which some people would call foolish. I hope they aren't in retrospect, but only time will tell if they are or not, but it's all exciting none the less. In any case, here's hoping it leads to more writing at the very least.

Speaking of which, the digital version of my second story, Autonomously Yours: The Life of a Compandroid, is available for FREE this week, starting today until the 5th, on Amazon.com, a special promotion I'm running for the 4th of July weekend. There is no better way to celebrate the birth of America than to read Science Fiction about androids. Hyperbolic, perhaps, but tell me that statement won't be true in 20 years time when androids will be preparing the baby back ribs you'll be grilling on the 4th. Wishful thinking, I know.

With the recent popularity of TV shows and films like "Humans" and "Ex Machina," there has been an upswing of android-based science fiction and my story feels a tad timely. I wish I had planned it that way, but it was just a happy coincidence.

Please pick yourself up a copy. It's also free normally if you're a member of Kindle Unlimited. Happy 4th!


Auotnomously Yours: The Life of a Compandroid - Amazon Link


No comments:

Post a Comment