Monday, September 4, 2017

NEW AUDIO BOOK: You can now listen to The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary-Friends



Another day, another audio book from yours truly.

Just in time for Halloween, my Children's Halloween tale, The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary-Friends is finally available as an audio book read by the lovely Jill Rolls (http://www.jillrollsvoiceovers.com/).

Her voice is soft and soothing, the perfect accompaniment and contrast to this macabre, yet sweet story. As soon as I heard her audition I knew right that second she was the one to read my story to adults and little ones alike. Please give the sample a listen, and if you like it, guess what, you can own the entire thing. You won't be disappointed.

Miss Rolls' voice really elevated my story and I am lucky to have her contribution.

Here's the link:
The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends AUDIO VERSION

Here are links to Miss Rolls' various websites if you happen to be looking for a great voiceover artist:
https://voicebunny.com/profile/jill-rolls-82G6U3C/
https://www.voices.com/people/JillRolls
https://voice123.com/profiles/jillrolls/


K. N. Parker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join my Mailing list for free goodies like short stories and info on upcoming releases!
K. N. Parker's Old Timey Mailing List

Amazon Link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends
Amazon UK link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends UK
Audible.com link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends Audiobook
Audible.co.uk link: The Deceased Miss Blackwell and her Not-So-Imaginary Friends Audiobook





Also still on sale in digital, paperback and audio book forms
The Death of Death (Perma-Free)
Autonomously Yours













2 comments:

  1. This is very wonderful stuff and it is good for the children. I admire you that you share the most valuable information and I like this kind of the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one waiting for your new audio and I'm waiting for my assignment which is come from marketing management assignment UK service I will definitely listened to our audio after my task.

    ReplyDelete